8x5 blockit 8"x5" Print area, 12"x10" Table, Fully adustable foil pull with Auto foil advance, Toggle action for consistent pressure, Digital temperature controller, Heavy duty table top hot foil printing machine (Basic machine) Ideal replacement machine for professional printersYour Kit:
8x5 BlockiT Basic hot foil printing machine (8x5" print area)
The 8x5 blockiT hot foil printing machine which will allow you to print into the centre of an A4 sheet in landscape.
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM p2c Engineering
The 8x5 Blockit hot foil printing machine has been designed for maximum durability and safety with continuous heavy-duty usage that is needed for Hot foil Printing Stamping, Blocking industry, Including Embossing cards, Letterheads, Business Cards, Pens, Pencils and most promotional items, Art & Craft etc. comes with auto foil advance, digital temperature controller
The following printing plate can me used on the 8x5 blockiT:
(1) Magnesium printing plates recommened ideal for complicated artwork, (maxmium printing plate sizes 8"x5" 20cmx15cm) you will need to send the artwork to your local acid etchers to get the plates made)
(2)Letterpress metal type pre-made letters, spacers and quads which is pre-assembled in a type chase
(3) Metal backed hot foil printing plates (POLY PLATES maxmium printing plate sizes10cmx8cm) you can make these printing plates inhouse using a UV exposure unit
The 8x5 blockiT Basic Package Contents:
*1x Sliding platen.(30cmx24cm) with registration makers
* Bottom lay bars 1x 2mm 1x8mm (for registration of the work piece).
* 1x Side stop rule (for registration of the work piece).
* 1x 8x5 Universal printing plate chase for mounting 6.35mm Magnesium plates,metal backed photopolymer letterpress printing plate chase and Letterpress type (printing plates not included)
* 2x 6.35mm Magnesium plate dog clips (holds the 6.35mm magnesium plate in place on the chase).
* 1x Pressphan make ready board
* 1x Set haxagon Keys
* 1x Top foil bar 25mm with side tension spring and foil retaining ball
(foil core size 25.mm)
*Maximum foil width 20cm x length 122mtrs
*Print area-20x12.5 cm
*Twin Toggle action assembly for consistent pressure
*Solid State Relay
*450 watt micro heater
*Mains inlet filter
*Machine Weight ....28kg
*Mains Voltage 240v AC (110 Volts availablePlease contact us for more details).
All metalwork manufactured in the UK to high tolerance, profiles made from mild steel with Stainless steel link rods, twin Toggle action mechanism for even and consistent pressure, Oilite self lubricating bearing, comes with state of the art Digital temperature controller for consistent temperature with a low 450 wattage heater which makes it cheaper to operate. (eco friendly) Manufactured from 8mm and 10mm Mild steel plate which as been laser profiled to a fine tolerance, metelwork is finished of in a black hammer finish paint,
Warranty: Metalwork 2 Years Back to base warranty on Parts and Labour
Warranty: Heater and Solid State Relay warrenty 3 Months only
Warranty Excludes : General ware and tier on oilite bearings and all moving parts,
Shipping : Standard packaging Cardboard box with wooden base 63x49x49cm, Weight from...39kg
Comes with a full after sales technical support service from the UK
Introductory manual and Video on hot foil printing, includes list of suppliers for, Pens-Pencils-Bookmarks-Key Fobs-Fils-Presspahn-etc Including a 1 day training session at our premises if needed! This gives you all the hints and tips on how to use the hot foil printing machine.
Compare the specification of the 4x3 and 8x5 blockit toggle action slant bed hot foil printing machine to make sure you get the right machine for your applications any Q’s please contact us!!
8x5 & 4x3 BlockiT Hot Foil Printing Machine conforms to CE directive and
BS EN61000-6-2:2007, (emissions) BS EN61000-6-2:2005 (immunity)
Generic Emissions Standard for BS EN61000-6-3
Light Industrial Environment Radiated Emissions BS EN61000-6-3 Conducted Emissions BS EN61000-6-3 Harmonics, Flicker BS EN61000-3-2 / BS EN61000-3-3
Standard Status Generic Immunity Standard for BS EN61000-6-2